Based on the simple Classic, we will add an image that means something to you. Be inspired by the date or the place of your wedding, the proposal or where you met, special holidays, the flowers in your bouquet, something in your family’s heritage. There is no set range in this style – you tell me your inspiration and we’ll take it from there – you get a truly custom invitation unique to you.
Some examples of images I’ve used for couples in the past:
- different flowers inspired by the planned bridal bouquet
- paisley design for a British-Asian wedding – this one also included a traditional calligraphic ‘bismillah’ heading the invitation text
- a sketch of the venue or city – Southsea Castle, Wangerooge Lighthouse etc
- fireworks for a 5th November wedding
- the Eiffel Tower for a couple that got engaged in Paris
- A peacock feather – reflecting the colour scheme of the big day
- an ammonite for a fossil collector
- a heart made of bass clefs for a musician couple
- a fouled anchor for Royal Naval officers
- A Tudor Rose for a wedding in Portsmouth’s Historic Square Tower
- My ‘Snowflake Winter Wedding’ invitation is also based on this concept
Size: A4 card folded into three sections, making it fit into a DL size envelope
Base card styles to choose from: White hammered – White linen – Ivory hammered – Ivory Linen
Ribbon Colour: Any from my collection
Wrap Colour: to match the image you have chosen
Decorations: on request: pearls or diamantes
Also available: A6 thank you card; A5 Order or Service / Programme, Menu etc…
Prices: Wedding Invitations are £2.25; Flat Card Invitations are £1.80. All Invitations come with envelopes included free of charge. If you want to include an RSVP card, these are £0.50.
Still got questions? Send me a message or give me a ring.